Brazil vs UK


LMJ: Watching the sunset from Arpoador is a wonderful experience and one I would recommend to all people visiting Rio. People gather on the rock waiting patiently for the moment it happens and then clap once the sun is gone. Walking back from Arpoador, the street lights along the beach make for another beautiful view of Rio. Out comes the gorillapod and a bit of imagination on where to attach it to, out comes night light photograph at Ipanema!

EP: On the evening of Day 9, I went to the Royal Albert Hall to see my niece perform in the Schools Prom concert along with hundreds of other talented young musicians. The audience were given glow sticks to wave during the concert, so what you can see here are the streaks of light coming from the sticks. I quite like the result because it captures the atmosphere well, but I wasn't trying to get this effect. A lot of my better photos are accidents and this is no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...