::inspiring Mondays::

our hands

2012 has arrived! I'm sure you've all realised this 9 days ago, or thereabouts, and so have I, but it's always nice to start with something cheerful. 

I'm quite happy 2012 is here, but I have to confess I really enjoyed 2011. I achieved quite a few things last year, clap clap me! To name but a few; I started this blog with fellow blogger and dear friend Nicky, I  ran 10K (yes, moi!), I got myself a personal trainer in the form of dear friend JZ, I did a creativity course and met wonderful people (waiting for you on the side list under Raining Umbrellas crowd), I saw and had tea with my wonderful sweet friend cococita, and the same goes for mr cococita, I joined Kate at These Moments, I had lunch more often with fellow blogger Plasma Engineer, I laughed so much I have new wrinkles from it, I opened up to life, I celebrated a year of living with the Muppet at the Matchbox, I knitted more (but sewed less) much thanks to the one and only Knitting Club, I joined a bootcamp and managed to have fun and keep it going until 2012, and I laughed, again and more! 

I wouldn't be telling the full story of 2011 if I didn't mention Little Mister Joey. Little Mister Joey made my 2011 amazing! I could write and write and write, but I'll just say this... LMJ fell in love! 

I have dreams for 2012. I have the dream that I can hold Little Mister Joey's hand as often as I feel like. That's a big one. And a good one!

:: writing this post whilst on skype with Little Mister Joey. I write and he reads me something out loud. wow, I tell you!
:: Nicky's Christmas present. And Jamie's. And the Muppet's. Blimey, they know me!
:: first bootcamp of the year! olé!
:: going home at the end of the week for Dad's birthday!
:: Nicky and Jamie inspiring me to write today. much appreciated.
:: perfecting my own bread. first recipe from the book given by the Muppet, yummy if not quite right.
:: Paris. Guide books.

How's 2012 treating you? Do you have aspirations and dreams for the year ahead? I hope your Monday, 2012's second, was a good one :)

5 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to have lunch together sometimes and I hope I was able to contribute towards some of those alleged wrinkles (which incidentally are still completely invisible, unlike my own).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad 2011 was such a wonderful year for you! And obviously wishing you an amazing 2012! See you over a cup of tea in the not so far future :-)

    greetz,
    mr. cococita (aka bocky ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2011, you rock.
    2012, you're gonna rock MORE!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have you back with your Inspiring Mondays: really missed it! My visit to Oxford was one of the highlights of last year: really enjoyed it and it filled me with energy!

    I hope (and am pretty sure) 2012 will be an excellent and adventurous year for the Joeys and the cococitas :)

    See you very soon dear Joey and would love to meet Little Mister Joey too one day ...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...