::inspiring Mondays::

Janela

I'm here. I've been here a week and it now feels like home. An untidy-work-in-progress-but-oh-so-welcoming home. In fact, as I type I'm watching University Challenge, another part of my British education which I have yet to explore for more than one episode in a row.

It has rained for most of the day and I was lucky enough to watch it mostly from my bedroom window with coffee and a good email catch up. Yep, yours truly had this Monday off, not because it's Monday but because I needed a slow-paced day. I got one and it felt amazing. Mondays rule!, have I told you that?

:: Monday off warm feeling!
:: Coffee at home in the morning. Twice. Oh the smell of freshly made coffee!
:: Posting goodies to Little Brother and the parents. 
:: Smiling in my bedroom. 
:: Sunday lunch in East Oxford! It's home. Home with slow roast lamb and lemon possets, yummy!
:: Local shops that sell everything and anything. I'm loving this!
:: A classic, Mrs Doubtfire. Still laughing!
:: The cupboards in the kitchen. so old and cute!
:: Girly catch up over lunch.
:: Knitting club heartfelt chat. 
:: My desk. I have a big desk in my bedroom.
:: My sewing machine on said desk. So pretty it looks!
:: Yoda

How has your Monday been? I hope fulfilling, happy and dry; preferably with some sunshine! Or make your own sunshine :)

3 comments:

  1. "He got a ticket to fly... He got a ticket to fly-y-y! He got a ticket to fly... And he cares a lot about it!"

    :D

    And that makes my monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love waking up on Tuesday morning to read and smile at your lovely, cheery, upbeat post. Inspiring Mondays indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for LMrJ's ticket, I am so happy for both of you! Want to hear everything about it SOON :) And ... I love your window and your happy writing! It's so good to have a place that feels like home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...