::inspiring Mondays::

Yellow 

The sun is barely shining today, but I still have this feel good feeling one has when looking at yellow. If I had to pick a colour for my life, I'd say yellow. I'm a lover of colour in general, I love red (the majority of my accessories are red, like my iPhone cover) and orange. And now green. Yet it is yellow that makes me skip a beat in pure happiness when all else fails.

It's been almost a week since my birthday and all I have to say is... birthdays rock! There were people and smiles and laughter and food and presents, for almost a week, quite remarkable! And lots of yellow! I loved it all!

:: my birthday!
:: yellow {HEART}
:: my family and friends.
:: cake. cakes. cakes.
:: Old Trafford.
:: much needed back massage. bliss!
:: the iPhone. Little Brother and I text for free. yay!
:: photography.
:: my flatmates. who just smile when I've setup a mini photography studio in the kitchen.
:: sunshine!
:: adding to my British education by going to the Proms... tonight!
:: picnics. I love it!
:: bowling. such good fun.
:: lemon drizzle cake.
:: hugs.
:: hum... yellow! Hahahaha

How's this Monday going for you? I wish you a lovely start to the week, preferably with some sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. Yellow is a great colour, as is blue. A combination of the two is even better ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, yes! My morning is a bright sunshine one! And I love colours too. Especially green. And now, yellow! :)

    I'll have to dispute with Dobbin, 'cause I think that the perfect combination of colours is yellow and green! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This images makes me happy, Joey :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...