::inspiring Mondays::

waiting...

Some days don't like you very much. In return, you dislike them too, just to keep things even. Today is one of those days for me. It just so happens today is Monday, but that's nor here nor there. Today could be any day, and although I have a bone to pick with today, I also must find things that make me happy within it. And that, my friends, is what inspiring Mondays are for - a cheer up the Joey moment.

Spring is here. I'm pretty sure it has arrived as I was not wearing a hat this morning and the temperature had two digits. Two! How cool is that? Very!

:: leaving the house this morning with wet hair. Freedom!
:: spring is here. Yep!
:: sunshine on my face! Not even the fear of (more) freckles puts me off
:: an awesome activity packed weekend
:: girly time
:: the prospect of not using socks for the next 5 months. More freedom!
:: kitchen adventures, even when they go wrong... but not so wrong you ruin the best ingredients! Ha!

How was your Monday? I hope sunny and happy, that would be the best!


5 comments:

  1. The most remarkable thing about the two digits in the temperature was that neither digit was a zero.

    And what is wrong with freckles anyway? Freckles are pretty. I recommend planning for a few more. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed not only we have 2 digits finally, but quite sunny as well, so it was wow!
    Can hardly wait for more days like this :)
    my monday exhausting as always, starting at 04.am

    ReplyDelete
  3. dois digítos, é verdade!!! e olha, "embrace the freckles", ok? As sardas são o máximo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing spring was here in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...