May goals


A major life change and two bank holidays are May’s gifts to me. I like gifts and I do my best to appreciate every single one I get. With a bit of luck, May would also give me a good place to enjoy said life change, but that may be pushing it.

It’s now the fifth month for which I write goals and I’m still loving it. In fact, I love it more now, because on top of the excitement for the idea I can see the positive results of monthly goals and having one little word to work with.

In January I embraced change. In February I created change. In March I somewhat learned to deal with change. In April I accepted change. In May, I want to enjoy change.

:: be sweet
:: run 8k
:: finish a new product design

....................................................................................................... 

You can read all my monthly goals posts here and my change :: one little word posts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...