::inspiring Mondays::


I consulted with my friend Nicky to see what style I'd follow for today's inspiring Mondays. Would I go with an image that sums up my mood? Or should I write the usual list of things which keep me going on a Monday? He told me to do something different.

This is a good day. It's a summer and summery July Monday, I've had an amazing weekend (pool included!) and I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of the week in a relaxed manner. At face value, this is the perfect Monday, so perfect you don't need inspiring Mondays. And how can I do something different?

People. People around me, special people, who listen to my rants and vents and pick me up when I think it's all a bit too much, people who make me run 200m more so I can reach my monthly goal, people who stop me in my tracks to invade my little space and who make it so much better for it, people who add so much to my life that my throat swells up a little when I think of how they touch my days and change my world for the better.

Perhaps you'd like to take a moment today to think about these people in your life... what an inspiring Monday you'll have! Have a lovely week :)

1 comment:

  1. Life would be nothing without dear friends. Enjoy their beauty, their thoughtfulness and their being-there-for-you and the delights of a summery week in Oxford!
    Warm hug my dearest LMJ!
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...