July goals

July means second half of the year. How quick was that? July is also the month before my birthday. I long for the beach and the smell of sweet salted skin after a swim in the sea! Oh July, you'll always be holiday time for me!

In January I embraced change. In February I created change. In March I somewhat learned to deal with change. In April I accepted change. In May I (let myself) enjoy change. In June, I settled in the change. In July, I want to ignore change.

:: be cheerful
:: sew my first ever piece of clothing
:: run 13k
:: embrace a photography project

....................................................................................................... 

You can read all my monthly goals posts here and my change :: one little word posts here.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...