Note to self... and others


I have written several posts over the past couple of weeks… all in my head. I think about, and sometimes elaborate on, content for posts and images I could share here quite frequently, during my cycling commute, while cooking dinner or laying on the grass soaking up as much as the sun as possible (safely, of course!). However, none of these (beautifully, or not!) written posts ever see the light of day, or even the light of a computer screen. Nope. All these posts stay in my head. And you know what? That is fine. It really is fine!

3 comments:

  1. Ahahahahah... it's fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite the same.
    Choosing real life now instead of the virtual one, because time is to precious to be on the internet for hours ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...