August goals


My birthday month - August. If I were to have a favourite month, it would be August. I was born a month earlier and I'm pretty sure it was because the outside just looked too good to be missing out on! There's summer and magic light evenings and somehow the glow-y promise of new beginnings so far along the year.

In January I embraced change. In February I created change. In March I somewhat learned to deal with change. In April I accepted change. In May I (let myself) enjoy change. In June, I settled in the change. In July, I ignored change. In August, I want to live with change.

The only two things I want to achieve in August are to enjoy life, really, the full of it, and make the most of my time at home.

So simple and yet I can't think of anything more important than those two little things.

....................................................................................................... 

You can read all my monthly goals posts here and my change :: one little word posts here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...