December goals


It's December and I'm over the moon with the fact I made it through the year with my one little word and monthly goals. Absolutely ecstatic! I am proud of myself and I'm so very happy I made it. As the year comes to an end, I look back at all that's been and can't quite believe it all fitted in these incredibly fast paced 12 months. I'm sure only yesterday was January and I was home surprising Dad on his birthday.

I have goals for December which extend (just a little bit) beyond enjoying Christmas and the ever so comforting family time. I also have little dreams and big dreams. And I have this incredible changed view on change... sometimes, it's actually nice.

:: not check the internet in bed; it's so comfy there, just enjoy that!
:: finish my Project Life album. I so love this project!
:: embrace the season and make the most of being home.

This is my last monthly goals post of the year. I will write the December :: update and a review on the series possibly at the end of the year. I'm still not sure how I will do my goals for 2014, I just know I will do something. I love it and it gives me focus!

....................................................................................................... 

You can read all my monthly goals posts here and my change :: one little word posts here.

1 comment:

  1. Such a perfect room. How I miss that Egyptian cotton :) and such adorable light! Love the vintage light 'switch'. Already chose my word for 2014 :p Sweet dreams to both of you, LMJ and LMrJ! Wondering which books are flattering your night table ;) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...