nós por cá, todos bem





























I love Sundays! My absolute favourite ones include a full house, chatter, laughter and good food. This wet Sunday was just that and it felt so much like home that once again I was reminded I am home; this too is home.

I have been busy preparing a big blog move - to Typepad. I have been very happy on Blogger; its service has been very good to me and I am thankful for it all, but the time has come when I want a bit more from my provider and I believe Typepad is the best choice for that.

I will keep you posted on progress! In the meantime, enjoy Spring and Sunday cake.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great news, dear Joey! France already feels like home for me as well, although I miss my friends and loved ones back home ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...