inspiring Monday

Porto 2010 - Breakfast

Woke up at 5am. On a Monday. 
Impressed? Not really.
Happy? Yes. For I had an amazing long weekend.

♥ Lovely wonderful time with a very dear friend. And seeing her happy.
♥ Played with my camera all weekend. More of that at some point. I hope.
♥ Went to the rugby. Super League weekend and the Millenium stadium. Oh wow!
♥ Very successful shopping trip(s). And I don't even like shopping. Oh yes.
♥ Sunday dinner with another dear friend with such good news.

So... even though I woke up at 5am on a Monday, I have good memories to fill the incredibly long day. That and the photo. Summer breakfast. Before the beach. Or at the beach. Memories from Grandmother. Memories of now and how we keep traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...