little brother

24/52 - Portugal

Little Miss Joey's little brother is visiting. My brother is only the most important person to me and the one that makes the world seem a bit less scary at times for I know come what may neither of us will ever be alone. Little brothers are indeed one of the best things ever. I'm excited about this weekend and so, but so happy he's here! I'm not even moaning about the idiotic rain. Yet, anyway. He's asleep now. Next door. And knowing that makes the world today seem brighter :)

Photo: we went to Lisbon together in December 2009; he didn't believe me when I said Lisbon was one of the most beautiful cities ever with a magical light. Said he had never seen it. And now he does. Guess big sisters have their uses too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...