visualise

Lisboa 2010 - of purpose

I like the concept above; dreaming can be just a way to visualise where you're going and where you want to go. I prefer this idea to the "up there in the clouds" one when defining dreaming. I dream. A lot. And I avoid thinking too much about things, so as not to dry them of meaning. Some things escape my control and I dissect them till they're a little piece of dust. In the end, if you argue your case well enough, you should be able to prove or disprove most points and I don't want to disprove or see the logical side of my wishes. And dreams. Right now, I may not be making much sense, but I am. Somewhere in the land of daydreamers, I accept it's a good thing just to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...