going

Little Miss Joey's feet


Morning all

I bet you thought you wouldn't hear from me today. To be honest, I didn't think I'd be here either, but there's this thing called wireless internet anywhere and everywhere and it's absolutely amazing! Really! So here I am, matching hat and bag ready to go to (currently not so) sunny Portugal! I have to say the hat is all lovely and whatnot but is a bit of a nuisance to travel with... as in, it goes on your head and that's about it. So leaving the house at 7am with a big sun hat was... special!

I like photographing my feet. It started off with them being an easy target, they're always there (fortunately!). And then it grew into something more (like a nice love story!). I now really enjoy it, different shoes, different angles, different grounds, or just the same, that works too. And my today my feet, together with a bus and a plane (for no man is an island) are taking me home. I may even give them a nice goot massage as a thank you. That's how grateful I am! 

Right, Little Miss Joey is waving bye bye for now. But she'll be back soon. With photos. Lots and lots of them. Cameras ready, steady, go! 


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...