::inspiring Mondays::

if we look up

This Monday was not last Monday and of that LMJ is sure. I could go on and on about the merits of last Monday, more for my own amusement than anything else, but I chose to give today a chance instead, being as I can't go back in time. This morning the sun was shining and I woke up peacefully if a bit startled by the beginning of yet another week.

LMJ likes to be cooked for. Nothing tastes better than a delicious meal cooked especially for you. Like when Mum cooks my very favourite Portuguese dish (not that I can very efficiently single one out) when I go home and looks at me waiting for my look of utter admiration! Or when my flatmate makes our homemade muesli (mine just does not taste the same). Or even simple things, like when one of my best friends at home whom I lived with for 7 years made us tea or after lunch coffee. Everything tastes so much better when it's made with love for you!

:: Mister P. came from Bristol and cooked me dinner. and breakfast. that's called heaven!
:: skype. makes everywhere feel close by.
:: red toenails.
:: sunshine + 22C degrees = showing off red toenails.
:: coffee!
:: Magdalen College.
:: playing around with my camera.
:: homemade muesli on a Monday morning. and other mornings. or lazy dinners.
:: the magic light in the UK. stunning.
:: watching the InBetweeners series. funny!
:: flower vases all over my bedroom.
:: the light through my bedroom window on a sunny afternoon.
:: flatmate dinner. cathartic. brilliant!

This is the last full week of August... what makes you tick this Monday?

3 comments:

  1. That's a tough one. Monday's and I do not get along! :) However, there must be something I can think of..... Hmmmmm....

    Seeing my hydrangeas blooming like crazy on my way out the door.

    My kitties greeting me when I return home.

    The sun staying out longer still so I have sunshine shining through my window when I get home from work.


    There I did it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about Monday because it's already Wednesday but I've been feeling like Sunday all week. my best moment today was the phone call from my sister and the promise to go watch the sunset together one of these days. I once had your magic to see beauty in every detail, I guess I was always happy then. I miss that and I find myself in your words. I know I can be that person again thanks to your magic :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Christian: What a lovely Monday you had :D Thank you for sharing here, your kitties are soooo adorable!

    @Ana Eugénio: I'm speechless. What a sweet comment, Ana. I'm so happy coming here lets you find yourself again :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...