::inspiring Mondays::

love

This was one cold Monday for LMJ. Cold. As in three layers, one of which was a thick fleece. Winter socks you shall be coming out! Yes, you shall! The upside is that I'll be able to wear those handmade socks I received from the Dutchman's lovely mother. Lucky moi, as always!

I like the silence. I bet those who know LMJ and are reading this are laughing hysterically, but it is true. Stop laughing now. LMJ does like the silence, in the right amount. I like the sound of a cold day and the buzz of a warm afternoon by the beach. I *love* my morning walks, me myself and I. I like enjoying the silence with the important people in my life. I read once you know when you are truly comfortable with someone when you can be with them  in silence without it being awkward. I agree.

:: Little Brother and I talking about the future. because each other's opinion really matters.
:: sunny mornings.
:: coffee. the smell of coffee.
:: smiling.
:: the beautiful card I received from the Muppet just because.
:: catching up with dear friends.
:: watching the rugby with people who know about it and explain it to me.
:: hot water.
:: always having someone to turn to!
:: my bed.
:: hot water bottle... we're back together!

Hope you're Monday was warmer than mine :) Do let me know what you were up to, I really like to know! x



6 comments:

  1. I think you win the bet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu também gosto do silêncio. E gosto de ficar em silêncio com quem eu gosto. Concordo com a afirmação que você leu e compartilhou aqui. Eu realmente me sinto muito confortável com a pessoa que me faz sentir mais saudade de ficar quieto, apenas em silêncio, olhando para ela.

    E eu não preciso falar, pois nós dois sabemos muito bem de quem eu estou falando.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still comfortable in my short-sleeved shirt, although I must admit that I didn't feel overheated today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JZ: I like to think so :P

    @Michael Maia: :D

    @Plasma Engineer: three layers today again, thick fleece on top. Your rolled-up sleeves made me even colder :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... thanks! It's even colder now, but you're most definitely right - cute winter gear is out :)
    Have a great week and make the most of your warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might like to tell Nicky that was a Heifer - a young cow and not a bull.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...