June goals

June is here and I can’t quite believe how fast this year is going. Really! I’m fond of June, always have been. Not sure why and all I can think of is Children’s Day and Mum giving me yet another book of my choosing then (all the way to my late twenties, thank you, Mother!). Things have changed a fair bit since then, but June still has a sweet taste to me. 

In January I embraced change. In February I created change. In March I somewhat learned to deal with change. In April I accepted change. In May I (let myself) enjoy change. In June, I want to settle in the change.

:: be kind
:: run 10k
:: create a photo workflow system which works for me
:: plan holiday breaks

....................................................................................................... 

You can read all my monthly goals posts here and my change :: one little word posts here.

1 comment:

  1. no doubt you'll be successful :) and it was such a beautiful day today!!!
    actually today I was in Oxford, he woke up and said let's go to Oxford :D It's always a pleasure to visit your city, especially in a sunny day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...