Little birds



My current big knitting project is a sweater made from the Little Birds pattern by Ysolda Teague.

I have knitted Ysolda's hat Gretel several times and it's without a doubt my favourite hat pattern. The Little Birds pattern had caught my eye ages ago but my knitting skills needed a bit of consolidating before I could tackle such a difficult-to-me project. The time as now come when I feel confident in knitting this. Slowly, if need be, but steadily and excitedly.  

Reading other users' Ravelry notes for the pattern, Little Birds looked perfect as yet another big learning experience as far as knitting goes. So far it has not disappoint. I'm incredibly grateful for Ravelry and notes from experienced users though, I wouldn't be coping with the instructions otherwise. 

My chosen colours were love at first sight. Let the needles begin!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I know that these are birds, I am even a bigger fan of your knitting project :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...