September goals

The second half of the year really starts in September for me. Too many years of formal education can have this effect on people. It’s good to see it as a second start with a close-to-reach end. September is also just that month sandwiched between my two favourite months, August and October. It’s when my beloved summer goes and the beautifully coloured Autumn arrives, but not fully; however nostalgic I may be for the end of summer (or August, more specifically!), I am determined to enjoy this no man land of a month.

In January I embraced change. In February I created change. In March I somewhat learned to deal with change. In April I accepted change. In May I (let myself) enjoy change. In June, I settled in the change. In July, I ignored change. In August, I lived with change. In September I would like to make it through change.

:: keep calm.
:: run 15k.

....................................................................................................... 

You can read all my monthly goals posts here and my change :: one little word posts here.

4 comments:

  1. Loving these posts of yours and that gorgeous Portuguese sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! Now that we're entering winter I'll miss the sunshine even more!

      Delete
  2. I know that they say the only thing you can always count on is change, but it's so hard!! Good luck. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true... I'm learning not to fight it... too much ;P
      xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...