::inspiring Mondays::


It's Monday. I had a great day in work (and found out I was ten days ahead for a deadline), but still not as great as this one. It rained on my cycle, but not very much. I made it home, in spite of a very scary moment. I had dinner. I'm having a G&T. I'm going home at the end of the week. This is, without doubt, a very good day.

Friday is my deadline to submit my first blog post to Fe-line, the online community for which I shall be writing once a month. I have two ideas for what could be this first post, one of them being more developed than the other, at the moment anyway. As usual, once I start writing it will all just come out. I'm looking forward to that moment.

:: I'm going home for a few days. can't wait!
:: I made it home tonight and it feels so very good.
:: Sewing. I absolutely love it!
:: Knitting. The best TV time ever!
:: Hot showers. One of the best inventions of all time!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got home safely, so happy you'll be in PT by the end of the week and so looking forward to reading your first post for Fe-line.
    Much love x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...