change :: December update



December was filled with good things, the kind of things that warm you up inside and make you feel happy. There was time in Portugal and family time. We were all there and that is the most priceless thing of 2013 - we were all there.

As far as my goals go, I haven't yet finished my Project Life album. I love this project and am working up a way to keep it up in 2014, but... I have a few weeks to complete of last year. I can live with that. For the rest, whilst I did manage not to check the internet in bed I didn't keep it up this year and I really want to; work in progress there. And last but not least, I absolutely did make the most of being home, oh yeah!

This was my December, fast and slow, happy and full!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...